Buying a home
median sales price
- Dig into Tex Mex favorites at Bandito’s Tex Mex Cantina
- Chomp down into world-class burgers at Hillstone
- Slurp hearty pasta and other Italian favorites at Amore
- Enjoy gastropub fare at Front Room Tavern
- Try Asian fusion favorites at Sumo Shack
Here’s what you can do when you buy a home in University Park:
- Visit the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Walk through and enjoy teddy bear statues at Lakeside Park
- See biblically inspired art at the Museum of Biblical Art
- Learn about vintage airplanes at the Frontiers of Flight Museum
- 23 miles / 29 minutes from DFW Airport
- 8 miles / 15 minutes from downtown Dallas
- 11 miles / 18 minutes from Las Colinas Business Center
- 8 miles / 12 minutes from North Dallas Business Center
– current resident
Buying a Home
in University Park
tips for University Park homebuyers
Hire a University Park Exclusive Buyer's Agent to help buy a home without getting ripped off!
- First-time home buyers
- Move-up or downsizing home buyers
- Home buyers relocating to North Texas or Houston
- Buyers who want to build or purchase a new home
- Credit challenged buyers who may benefit from our lease-option program
We hold your hand through all the complicated steps of the homebuying process from house hunting to financing to closing and beyond. We’ll help you select a quality home with good resale potential. We’ll help you choose a lender and ensure they don’t pay too much. We’ll help you interpret inspection reports and negotiate repairs, and we’ll be there with you at closing and possession to make sure all the terms of the contract are satisfied.
Don’t be fooled by real estate agents who claim to be University Park buyer’s agents but work for dual agency brokers like Keller or Re/Max. Only an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent works for buyers 100% of the time so there is NO conflict of interest to jeopardize your negotiating position.
In a real estate transaction, the buyer assumes all of the risk. The seller walks away from the property, usually with some money in their pocket. It’s the buyer that pays for inspections, appraisals, and mortgage fees, and ends up with the house and a mortgage. It absolutely matters who represents you! See what HelpUBuy America can do for you!