Buying a home
median sales price
- Dig into Tex Mex favorites at Bandito’s Tex Mex Cantina
- Chomp down into world-class burgers at Hillstone
- Slurp hearty pasta and other Italian favorites at Amore
- Enjoy gastropub fare at Front Room Tavern
- Try Asian fusion favorites at Sumo Shack
Here’s what you can do when you buy a home in University Park:
- Visit the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Walk through and enjoy teddy bear statues at Lakeside Park
- See biblically inspired art at the Museum of Biblical Art
- Learn about vintage airplanes at the Frontiers of Flight Museum
- 23 miles / 29 minutes from DFW Airport
- 8 miles / 15 minutes from downtown Dallas
- 11 miles / 18 minutes from Las Colinas Business Center
- 8 miles / 12 minutes from North Dallas Business Center
– current resident
Buying a Home
in University Park
tips for University Park homebuyers
Hire a University Park Exclusive Buyer's Agent to help buy a home without getting ripped off!The country’s only flat-fee Exclusive Buyer’s Agency headquartered in Coppell, HelpUBuy America is dedicated to helping all potential homeowners find the home of their dreams, without any of the stress! Our highly skilled University Park exclusive buyer’s agents have been protecting the rights of home buyers at no cost since 1995 and are truly committed to helping home buyers find and buy the home of their choice at the lowest possible price, with the best terms. We serve:
- First-time home buyers
- Move-up or downsizing home buyers
- Home buyers relocating to North Texas or Houston
- Buyers who want to build or purchase a new home
- Credit challenged buyers who may benefit from our lease-option program
We hold your hand through all the complicated steps of the homebuying process from house hunting to financing to closing and beyond. We’ll help you select a quality home with good resale potential. We’ll help you choose a lender and ensure they don’t pay too much. We’ll help you interpret inspection reports and negotiate repairs, and we’ll be there with you at closing and possession to make sure all the terms of the contract are satisfied.
Don’t be fooled by real estate agents who claim to be University Park buyer’s agents but work for dual agency brokers like Keller or Re/Max. Only an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent works for buyers 100% of the time so there is NO conflict of interest to jeopardize your negotiating position.
In a real estate transaction, the buyer assumes all of the risk. The seller walks away from the property, usually with some money in their pocket. It’s the buyer that pays for inspections, appraisals, and mortgage fees, and ends up with the house and a mortgage. It absolutely matters who represents you! See what HelpUBuy America can do for you!
Sign up for a free Home Finder Account
Our Home Finder service lets you receive new listings automatically – directly from the MLS. It is the most accurate, up-to-date information you’ll find anywhere.