Buying a home
median sales price
If you’re looking for something good to eat, then head on over to Prosper for the finest eateries and establishments! Boasting a delightful variety of locally owned restaurants, Prosper has everything from Mexican favorites at Ernesto’s to chili and burgers at JC’s Burger House. Whatever your stomach is craving, Prosper has your back!
Here’s what you can try when you buy a home in Prosper:
- Rosato’s Chicago Pizza
- Mesa’s Mexican Grill
- Sunrise Cafe
- Babe’s Chicken Dinner House
Here’s what you can do when you buy a home in Prosper:
- Enjoy hiking through Frontier Park
- Improve your golfing skills at Gentle Creek Golf Club
- Stretch yourself out and relax at Be Fit Yoga
- Catch a game at the Toyota Stadium and Arena
- Get a blast from the past at the National Videogame Museum in Frisco
- 34 miles / 35 minutes from DFW Airport
- 36 miles / 37 minutes from downtown Dallas
- 14 miles / 18 minutes from Legacy Business Center
- 26 miles / 26 minutes from North Dallas Business Center
– current resident
Buying a Home
tips for prosper homebuyers
If you're looking for a home, hiring a Prosper Exclusive Buyer's Agent is the way to go!
The country’s only flat-fee Exclusive Buyer’s Agency headquartered in Coppell, HelpUBuy America is dedicated to helping all potential homeowners find the home of their dreams, without any of the stress! Our highly skilled Prosper exclusive buyer’s agents have been protecting the rights of home buyers at no cost since 1995 and are truly committed to helping home buyers find and buy the home of their choice at the lowest possible price, with the best terms. We serve:
- First-time home buyers
- Move-up or downsizing home buyers
- Home buyers relocating to North Texas or Houston
- Buyers who want to build or purchase a new home
- Credit challenged buyers who may benefit from our lease-option program
We hold your hand through all the complicated steps of the homebuying process from house hunting to financing to closing and beyond. We’ll help you select a quality home with good resale potential. We’ll help you choose a lender and ensure they don’t pay too much. We’ll help you interpret inspection reports and negotiate repairs, and we’ll be there with you at closing and possession to make sure all the terms of the contract are satisfied.
Don’t be fooled by real estate agents who claim to be Prosper buyer’s agents but work for dual agency brokers like Keller or Re/Max. Only an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent works for buyers 100% of the time so there is NO conflict of interest to jeopardize your negotiating position.
In a real estate transaction, the buyer assumes all of the risk. The seller walks away from the property, usually with some money in their pocket. It’s the buyer that pays for inspections, appraisals, and mortgage fees, and ends up with the house and a mortgage. It absolutely matters who represents you! See what HelpUBuy America can do for you!