Flat-Fee or Full Service Pricing
From our perspective, it’s the same amount of work to help you buy a $250,000 house as it is to buy an $800,000 house.
If you’re the “do-it-yourself” type and are willing to do a lot of the house hunting legwork on your own, the flat-fee program is perfect for you. It works like this: Instead of the customary 3% commission based on the sales price of a home, we charge an AVERAGE flat fee of $7,000 which is paid out of the seller’s proceeds at closing. Any excess commission and all bonuses are refunded at closing. The table below shows an example of your potential rebate.
|$ 250,000||$ 7,500||$7,000||$ 500|
|$ 300,000||$ 9,000||$7,000||$ 2,000|
|$ 500,000||$15,000||$7,000||$ 8,000|
The Fine Print
- We will show you a maximum of ten (10) houses, scheduled in a maximum of three (3) outings.
- Short sales, foreclosures, FSBOs, and new construction (with the exception of spec homes) are excluded.
- To qualify for the flat-fee program, the sales price must be at least $250,000. The commission for homes priced below this amount is 3% of the sales price, paid out of the seller’s proceeds at closing.
- Rebates are based on our NET commission. If you were sent to us by NAEBA or SkyFor, we owe them a referral fee. Rebates are based on the commissions earned after the referral fee is paid.
- Flat fee varies by agent and by territory. Your HelpUBuy America Exclusive Buyer Agent will discuss their fee with you at your first meeting. Fees range from $4,500-$8,000 and are paid out of the seller’s proceeds at closing. There is no cost to you for our services.
- Provide us with a pre-qualification letter from a bank or mortgage broker.
- You will be responsible for finding homes that suit your needs. We will set up an account for you on our Home Finder System so you can receive new listings by email automatically. The system allows you to sort the listings into categories and to take notes and ask us questions.
- Once you find homes that interest you, send us the addresses so that we can schedule an appointment to view the property. It is NOT okay to contact the listing agent to view the properties, unless you plan to compensate them for their time.
- We will schedule all appointments to view the properties you select. We will give you our expert opinion on the condition, floor plan, pricing, and future marketability of the house you choose.
- We will discuss negotiating strategies and write a sales contract that favors you, the buyer. We will negotiate the best price and terms, and will help you package yourself so you can beat competing offers without increasing the sales price.
- After we have an executed contract, we will hold your hand through all of the steps of the homebuying process from financing, inspections, title work, and repairs, through closing.
Repeat Clients or Referrals
Full Service Program
No Showing Limits
No Trip Limits
We’ll make as many trips as necessary to find you the right house.
Traditional 3% Commission
Full Service Buyer Representation
- Exclusive Buyer Representation 100%
- Knowledgeable, responsive agents. 100%
- Cost to You 0%
- No commitment 0%