Buying a home
Houston Museum District
HelpUBUy America is the only Exclusive Buyer’s Agency in Houston. Don’t be fooled by real estate agents who claim to be buyer’s agents but work for dual agency brokers like Keller or Re/Max. Only an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent works for buyers 100% of the time so there is NO conflict of interest to jeopardize your negotiating position. Our job is to help you buy the home of your choice at the lowest possible price and with the best terms. We are home buying experts, and have been protecting the rights of home buyers since 1995! See what our exclusive buyer’s agents can do for you!
median sales price
Here’s what you can try in the Houston Museum District:
- Azuma Sushi and Robata Bar
- Bistro Menil
- Dak & Bop Korean Fried Chicken
- Green Seed Vegan Cafe
- Rookie’s Cookies
Here’s what you can do when you buy a home in the Museum District:
- Visit the Miller Outdoor Theatre
- Take a trip with the Guided Houston Art Tours
- Improve your golfing skills at the Hermann Park Golf Course
- Take a day off and enjoy the Houston Zoo
- 4 miles /10 minutes from downtown Houston
- 24 miles / 27 minutes from Houston International Airport
- 13 miles / 20 minutes from Hobby Airport
- 9 miles / 16 minutes from The Galleria
- 23 miles / 26 minutes from the Energy Corridor
– current resident
Buying a Home
in Houston Museum District?
tips for Houston museum district homebuyers
Don't let them make a MONKEY out of You!
The country’s only flat-fee Exclusive Buyer’s Agency headquartered in Dallas, HelpUBuy America is dedicated to helping all potential homeowners find the home of their dreams, without any of the stress! Our highly skilled Houston Museum District exclusive buyer’s agents have been protecting the rights of home buyers at no cost since 1995 and are truly committed to helping home buyers find and buy the home of their choice at the lowest possible price, with the best terms. We serve:
- First-time home buyers
- Move-up or downsizing home buyers
- Home buyers relocating to North Texas or Houston
- Buyers who want to build or purchase a new home
- Credit challenged buyers who may benefit from our lease-option program
We hold your hand through all the complicated steps of the homebuying process from house hunting to financing to closing and beyond. We’ll help you select a quality home with good resale potential. We’ll help you choose a lender and ensure you don’t pay too much. We’ll help you interpret inspection reports and negotiate repairs, and we’ll be there with you at closing and possession to make sure all the terms of the contract are satisfied.
In a real estate transaction, the buyer assumes all of the risk. The seller walks away from the property, usually with some money in their pocket. It’s the buyer that pays for inspections, appraisals, and mortgage fees, and ends up with the house and a mortgage. It absolutely matters who represents you! See what HelpUBuy America can do for you!
Sign up for a free Home Finder Account
Our Home Finder service lets you receive new listings automatically – directly from the MLS. It is the most accurate, up-to-date information you’ll find anywhere.