Buying a home
If you’re looking for a place to live, Little Elm will be the best fit for you! With over 66 miles of its town limits on the shoreline of Lewisville Lake, Little Elm has a beautiful scenic setting and community that’s the right fit for just about everyone. Boasting a small-town charm and lakeside character, Little Elm appeals to both newcomers and long-time residents alike for a variety of reasons. With a strong emphasis on safety and urban planning, Little Elm has become a well-renowned city for both its quality of living and close proximity to the bustling DFW metroplex. When you buy a home in Little Elm, you will sure to enjoy all the comforts of this quiet lakeside community.
median sales price
Here’s what you can eat when you buy a home in Little Elm:
- Enjoy classic baked ziti or veal dishes at Roma’s Pizza and Pasta
- Head on down to Water’s Edge Cafe for New Orleans treats
- Relax on the lakeside at Tower’s Tap House and feast on American comfort food
- 26 miles / 34 minutes from DFW Airport
- 36 miles / 41 minutes from downtown Dallas
- 32 miles / 35 minutes from Las Colinas Business Center
- 15 miles / 20 minutes from Legacy Business Center
- 27 miles / 30 minutes from North Dallas Business Center
– current resident
Buying a Home
in Little Elm
tips for Little elm homebuyers
Hire a Little Elm Exclusive Buyer's Agent for all your home buying needs!
The country’s only flat-fee Exclusive Buyer’s Agency headquartered in Coppell, HelpUBuy America is dedicated to helping all potential homeowners find the home of their dreams, without any of the stress! Our highly skilled Little Elm exclusive buyer’s agents have been protecting the rights of home buyers at no cost since 1995 and are truly committed to helping home buyers find and buy the home of their choice at the lowest possible price, with the best terms. We serve:
- First-time home buyers
- Move-up or downsizing home buyers
- Home buyers relocating to North Texas or Houston
- Buyers who want to build or purchase a new home
- Credit challenged buyers who may benefit from our lease-option program
We hold your hand through all the complicated steps of the homebuying process from house hunting to financing to closing and beyond. We’ll help you select a quality home with good resale potential. We’ll help you choose a lender and ensure they don’t pay too much. We’ll help you interpret inspection reports and negotiate repairs, and we’ll be there with you at closing and possession to make sure all the terms of the contract are satisfied.
Don’t be fooled by real estate agents who claim to be Little Elm buyer’s agents but work for dual agency brokers like Keller or Re/Max. Only an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent works for buyers 100% of the time so there is NO conflict of interest to jeopardize your negotiating position.
In a real estate transaction, the buyer assumes all of the risk. The seller walks away from the property, usually with some money in their pocket. It’s the buyer that pays for inspections, appraisals, and mortgage fees, and ends up with the house and a mortgage. It absolutely matters who represents you! See what HelpUBuy America can do for you!