Buying a home
median sales price
Here’s what you can do in Lantana:
- Splash into fun at one of the community’s five pools
- Learn tennis at one of the town’s five lighted courts
- Gather with friends at the luscious Town Center
- Take a gander at Lantana Nature Preserve for hiking and birdwatching
- Enjoy some lighthearted fun at Adventure Mini Golf
- 19 miles / 26 minutes from DFW Airport
- 35 miles / 45 minutes from downtown Dallas
- 25 miles / 34 minutes from Las Colinas Business Center
- 25 miles / 34 minutes from Legacy Business Center
- 29 miles / 36 minutes from North Dallas Business Center
– Laura thomas, current resident
Buying a Home
tips for Lantana homebuyers
Hire a Lantana Exclusive Buyer's Agent without sweating the small stuff about buying a home!
The country’s only flat-fee Exclusive Buyer’s Agency headquartered in Coppell, HelpUBuy America is dedicated to helping all potential homeowners find the home of their dreams, without any of the stress! Our highly skilled Lantana exclusive buyer’s agents have been protecting the rights of home buyers at no cost since 1995 and are truly committed to helping home buyers find and buy the home of their choice at the lowest possible price, with the best terms. We serve:
- First-time home buyers
- Move-up or downsizing home buyers
- Home buyers relocating to North Texas or Houston
- Buyers who want to build or purchase a new home
- Credit challenged buyers who may benefit from our lease-option program
We hold your hand through all the complicated steps of the homebuying process from house hunting to financing to closing and beyond. We’ll help you select a quality home with good resale potential. We’ll help you choose a lender and ensure they don’t pay too much. We’ll help you interpret inspection reports and negotiate repairs, and we’ll be there with you at closing and possession to make sure all the terms of the contract are satisfied.
Don’t be fooled by real estate agents who claim to be Lantana buyer’s agents but work for dual agency brokers like Keller or Re/Max. Only an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent works for buyers 100% of the time so there is NO conflict of interest to jeopardize your negotiating position.
In a real estate transaction, the buyer assumes all of the risk. The seller walks away from the property, usually with some money in their pocket. It’s the buyer that pays for inspections, appraisals, and mortgage fees, and ends up with the house and a mortgage. It absolutely matters who represents you! See what HelpUBuy America can do for you!