Buying a home
median sales price
Here’s just a sampling of what you can devour in Keller:
- Enjoy renowned barbecue from Hard Eight BBQ
- Sample delicious sweets from Bakeology DFW
- Sit back and relax in Brew’n Blues Coffee House
- Slurp delicious noodles and curries at Golden Thai Cuisine
- Try a different spin on American classics at FnG Eats
Here’s what you can do when you buy a home in Keller:
- Enjoy hiking through Bear Creek Park
- Catch fish and some tunes at Capp Smith Park and Amphitheater
- Work out at The Keller Pointe Gym
- Catch a late night flick at The Moviehouse & Eatery
- Paint an art piece at Painting with a Twist
- 16 miles / 24 minutes from DFW Airport
- 32 miles / 39 minutes from downtown Dallas
- 22 miles / 27 minutes from Las Colinas Business Center
- 29 miles / 32 minutes from North Dallas Business Center
– current resident
Buying a Home
tips for Keller homebuyers
Begin your Keller home search early because competition can be fierce!The country’s only flat-fee Exclusive Buyer’s Agency headquartered in Coppell, HelpUBuy America is dedicated to helping all potential homeowners find the home of their dreams, without any of the stress! Our highly skilled Keller exclusive buyer’s agents have been protecting the rights of home buyers at no cost since 1995 and are truly committed to helping home buyers find and buy the home of their choice at the lowest possible price, with the best terms. We serve:
- First-time home buyers
- Move-up or downsizing home buyers
- Home buyers relocating to North Texas or Houston
- Buyers who want to build or purchase a new home
- Credit challenged buyers who may benefit from our lease-option program
We hold your hand through all the complicated steps of the homebuying process from house hunting to financing to closing and beyond. We’ll help you select a quality home with good resale potential. We’ll help you choose a lender and ensure you don’t pay too much. We’ll help you interpret inspection reports and negotiate repairs, and we’ll be there with you at closing and possession to make sure all the terms of the contract are satisfied.
Don’t be fooled by real estate agents who claim to be Keller buyer’s agents but work for dual agency brokers like Keller or Re/Max. Only an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent works for buyers 100% of the time so there is NO conflict of interest to jeopardize your negotiating position.
In a real estate transaction, the buyer assumes all of the risk. The seller walks away from the property, usually with some money in their pocket. It’s the buyer that pays for inspections, appraisals, and mortgage fees, and ends up with the house and a mortgage. It absolutely matters who represents you! See what HelpUBuy America can do for you!
Sign up for a free Home Finder Account
Our Home Finder service lets you receive new listings automatically – directly from the MLS. It is the most accurate, up-to-date information you’ll find anywhere.