Buying a home
If you’re looking for a new place to live, Irving is the right place for you! Irving ranks #13 in Niche.com’s Most Diverse Cities to Live in America and for good reason. Known for its convenient location, extremely diverse population and natural landscape, Irving keeps all the perks of a small town while being within easy reach of both Fort Worth and Dallas. With three separate communities (Las Colinas, Valley Ranch and Irving), you’re sure to find the perfect community that is right for you and your family! Regardless of what you’re looking for, if you buy a home in Irving, you are sure to enjoy all aspects of this quaint and welcoming city!
median sales price
Here’s what you can try in Irving:
- Slup delicious pho from Yummy Thai
- Sample authentic Punjabi dishes from Urban Tadka
- Gobble wood-fired pizza from Cavalli Pizza
- Dig into a scrumptious Mediterranean buffet in Andalous
- Enjoy live music and Southwestern steak at Cool River
Here’s just a few of the things you can do when you buy a home in Irving:
- Take a jog on the Texas Greenbelt Trinity River Trail
- Relax and see planes from the Founder’s Plaza Observation Area
- Golf at the Twin Wells Golf Club
- Take a cultural journey at the yearly Canal Fest
- 11 miles / 18 minutes from DFW Airport
- 11 miles / 19 minutes from downtown Dallas
- 5 miles / 8 minutes from Las Colinas Business Center
- 27 miles / 30 minutes from Legacy Business Center
- 15 miles / 18 minutes from North Dallas Business Center
“Living in Irving is like living on a permanent vacation.”
– current resident
Buying a Home
tips for Irving homebuyers
Looking for a stress-free way to buy a home? Hire a Irving Exclusive Buyer's Agent!
The country’s only flat-fee Exclusive Buyer’s Agency headquartered in Coppell, HelpUBuy America is dedicated to helping all potential homeowners find the home of their dreams, without any of the stress! Our highly skilled Irving exclusive buyer’s agents have been protecting the rights of home buyers at no cost since 1995 and are truly committed to helping home buyers find and buy the home of their choice at the lowest possible price, with the best terms. We serve:
- First-time home buyers
- Move-up or downsizing home buyers
- Home buyers relocating to North Texas or Houston
- Buyers who want to build or purchase a new home
- Credit challenged buyers who may benefit from our lease-option program
We hold your hand through all the complicated steps of the homebuying process from house hunting to financing to closing and beyond. We’ll help you select a quality home with good resale potential. We’ll help you choose a lender and ensure they don’t pay too much. We’ll help you interpret inspection reports and negotiate repairs, and we’ll be there with you at closing and possession to make sure all the terms of the contract are satisfied.
Don’t be fooled by real estate agents who claim to be Irving buyer’s agents but work for dual agency brokers like Keller or Re/Max. Only an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent works for buyers 100% of the time so there is NO conflict of interest to jeopardize your negotiating position.
In a real estate transaction, the buyer assumes all of the risk. The seller walks away from the property, usually with some money in their pocket. It’s the buyer that pays for inspections, appraisals, and mortgage fees, and ends up with the house and a mortgage. It absolutely matters who represents you! See what HelpUBuy America can do for you!