Buying a home
median sales price
Highland Village offers an impressive range of eating establishments with many different price points and cuisines. When you buy a home in Highland Village, you get to experience it all and the best part is that it’s all a short drive away! From delicious Italian-inspired steak at Bistecca to authentic Japanese sushi at Piranha Killer Sushi, Highland Village hands you a ticket all around the world! If you’re looking to celebrate or have a night out, Highland Village is home to a myriad of highly rated restaurants and bistros: gastropub favorites from Shoal Creek Tavern to seafood heaven at Cafe Pacific, just to name a few. If you’re looking for something cheap and sinfully delicious, Highland Village is comfort food’s home; from chicken and waffles from Seven Mile Cafe to wood-fired pizza from Pazzo! Pizza, your stomach will always remained satisfied.
When you buy a home in Highland Village you can. . .
- Watch the yearly Highland Village Balloon Festival
- Catch a concert or a movie in the park
- Beat the heat by making a splash in Lake Lewisville
- Try your hand at trapeze at Skyline Trapeze
- Spend time with your kids at Kid’s Kastle Playground
- 16 miles / 26 minutes from DFW Airport
- 30 miles / 39 minutes from downtown Dallas
- 23 miles / 27 minutes from Las Colinas Business Center
- 20 miles / 24 minutes from Legacy Business Center
– current resident
Buying a Home
in Highland Village
tips for Highland Village homebuyers
Hire a Highland Village Exclusive Buyer's Agent to buy a home without getting ripped off!
- First-time home buyers
- Move-up or downsizing home buyers
- Home buyers relocating to North Texas or Houston
- Buyers who want to build or purchase a new home
- Credit challenged buyers who may benefit from our lease-option program
We hold your hand through all the complicated steps of the homebuying process from house hunting to financing to closing and beyond. We’ll help you select a quality home with good resale potential. We’ll help you choose a lender and ensure that you don’t pay too much. We’ll help you interpret inspection reports and negotiate repairs, and we’ll be there with you at closing and possession to make sure all the terms of the contract are satisfied.
Don’t be fooled by real estate agents who claim to be Highland Village buyer’s agents but work for dual agency brokers like Keller or Re/Max. Only an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent works for buyers 100% of the time so there is NO conflict of interest to jeopardize your negotiating position.
In a real estate transaction, the buyer assumes all of the risk. The seller walks away from the property, usually with some money in their pocket. It’s the buyer that pays for inspections, appraisals, and mortgage fees, and ends up with the house and a mortgage. It absolutely matters who represents you! See what HelpUBuy America can do for you!