Buying a home
median sales price
If you’re looking for something good to eat, then head on over to Corinth for quality eateries and restaurants! Boasting a a delightful variety of locally owned diners and restaurants as well as popular chains, Corinth has everything from classic wood-fired pizza from Don Camillo Italian Cuisine to hearty Vietnamese grub at Pho Asian Star. Whatever your stomach is craving, Corinth has your back!
Here’s what you can eat when you buy a home in Corinth:
- Enjoy Italian favorites at the family-owned Genti’s Ristorante
- Dig into diner and breakfast favorites at Denny’s
- Splurge on some hearty American fare at Sidewalk Cafe
- Dive into Mexican favorites at family-owned Angelina’s Mexican Restaurant
Here’s what you can do when you buy a home in Corinth:
- Go horseback riding at RNR Stables
- Try your hand at a trapeze act at Skyline Trapeze
- Brush up on your golfing skills at Oakmont Country Club
- Relax to some good music at Denton Arts and Jazz Festival
- 21 miles / 28 minutes from DFW Airport
- 34 miles / 37 minutes from downtown Dallas
- 26 miles / 28 minutes from Las Colinas Business Center
- 23 miles / 24 minutes from Legacy Business Center
- 26 miles / 27 minutes from North Dallas Business Center
– current resident
Buying a Home
tips for corinth homebuyers
If you're looking for a no-stress way to buy a home, hire a Corinth Exclusive Buyer's Agent!
The country’s only flat-fee Exclusive Buyer’s Agency headquartered in Coppell, HelpUBuy America is dedicated to helping all potential homeowners find the home of their dreams, without any of the stress! Our highly skilled Corinth exclusive buyer’s agents have been protecting the rights of home buyers at no cost since 1995 and are truly committed to helping home buyers find and buy the home of their choice at the lowest possible price, with the best terms. We serve:
- First-time home buyers
- Move-up or downsizing home buyers
- Home buyers relocating to North Texas or Houston
- Buyers who want to build or purchase a new home
- Credit challenged buyers who may benefit from our lease-option program
We hold your hand through all the complicated steps of the homebuying process from house hunting to financing to closing and beyond. We’ll help you select a quality home with good resale potential. We’ll help you choose a lender and ensure they don’t pay too much. We’ll help you interpret inspection reports and negotiate repairs, and we’ll be there with you at closing and possession to make sure all the terms of the contract are satisfied.
Don’t be fooled by real estate agents who claim to be Corinth buyer’s agents but work for dual agency brokers like Keller or Re/Max. Only an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent works for buyers 100% of the time so there is NO conflict of interest to jeopardize your negotiating position.
In a real estate transaction, the buyer assumes all of the risk. The seller walks away from the property, usually with some money in their pocket. It’s the buyer that pays for inspections, appraisals, and mortgage fees, and ends up with the house and a mortgage. It absolutely matters who represents you! See what HelpUBuy America can do for you!