Buying a home
median sales price
Here’s just a sampling of the cuisine you can try in Celina:
- Try Asian favorites at Rice Pot Express
- Indulge in decadent BBQ at Hutchins BBQ
- Enjoy hearty and authentic burgers at Burger Fixins
- Treat yourself to American favorites at Cotton Gin Cafe
Here’s just a few of the things you can do in Celina:
- Cheer on high school football and baseball teams every Friday night
- Visit the Chairy Orchard for all your fruit delicacies
- Indulge in fine wine and meats at Caudalie Crest Farm and Vineyard
- Look through history at Cherry’s Antiquibles Store
- 40 miles / 42 minutes from DFW Airport
- 42 miles / 45 minutes from downtown Dallas
- 22 miles / 25 minutes from Legacy Business Center
- 33 miles / 36 minutes from North Dallas Business Center
– current resident
Buying a Home
tips for celina homebuyers
Hire a Celina Exclusive Buyer's Agent to buy a home without getting ripped off at all!
The country’s only flat-fee Exclusive Buyer’s Agency headquartered in Coppell, HelpUBuy America is dedicated to helping all potential homeowners find the home of their dreams, without any of the stress! Our highly skilled Celina exclusive buyer’s agents have been protecting the rights of home buyers at no cost since 1995 and are truly committed to helping home buyers find and buy the home of their choice at the lowest possible price, with the best terms. We serve:
- First-time home buyers
- Move-up or downsizing home buyers
- Home buyers relocating to North Texas or Houston
- Buyers who want to build or purchase a new home
- Credit challenged buyers who may benefit from our lease-option program
We hold your hand through all the complicated steps of the homebuying process from house hunting to financing to closing and beyond. We’ll help you select a quality home with good resale potential. We’ll help you choose a lender and ensure they don’t pay too much. We’ll help you interpret inspection reports and negotiate repairs, and we’ll be there with you at closing and possession to make sure all the terms of the contract are satisfied.
Don’t be fooled by real estate agents who claim to be Celina buyer’s agents but work for dual agency brokers like Keller or Re/Max. Only an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent works for buyers 100% of the time so there is NO conflict of interest to jeopardize your negotiating position.
In a real estate transaction, the buyer assumes all of the risk. The seller walks away from the property, usually with some money in their pocket. It’s the buyer that pays for inspections, appraisals, and mortgage fees, and ends up with the house and a mortgage. It absolutely matters who represents you! See what HelpUBuy America can do for you!
Sign up for a free Home Finder Account
Our Home Finder service lets you receive new listings automatically – directly from the MLS. It is the most accurate, up-to-date information you’ll find anywhere.