Buying a home
Do you want to buy a home in Coppell? You’re not alone! Coppell ranks #1 in Niche.com’s best places to live in Texas and for good reason.
*Primary Keywords for the Coppell section above the quote in blue (below). Use 3 times
-buy a home in Coppell
*Secondary keywords – use twice (if you can)
-coppell homes for sale
-Coppell home search
PLEASE PARDON OUR DUST
Our community pages are under construction.
Known for it’s convenient location, diverse population, and excellent schools,
*for these sections, we need to summarize what we’ll see in the right column.
median sales price
There are plenty of places to shop in Coppell.
Coppell is home to many fine restaurants. When you buy a home in Coppell, you’ll eat at a lot of good places, etc.
- Best District in Texas – #6
- Best District in the US – #25
- Most Diverse in Texas – #297
- Safest School District in Texas – #6
Home buyers in Coppell have a lot of fun!
- Multiple parks and miles of trails
- Riverchase Golf Course
- Cozby Library
- Kid Country Playground
- Coppell Farmer’s Market
- CORE Rec Center
- Coppell Senior Community Center
- Waggin’ Tails Dog Park
- Adult and Youth Sports
- 6A High School Football
– Veronica crews, Coppell resident
Buying a Home
tips for Coppell homebuyers
Begin your Coppell home search early because competition can be fierce!
Most homes priced under $400,000 receive multiple offers and sell within a couple of days so bring your A game! Some other tips:
- If you find air traffic to be bothersome, you’ll probably prefer living east of Denton Tap Road.
- Coppell is located within both Dallas and Denton Counties.
- Taxes are among the highest in the area at 2.71%.
- Part of Coppell feeds into Lewisville ISD while another part feeds to Lewisville ISD.
HelpUBuy America is Coppell’s only flat-fee Exclusive Buyer’s Agency. Our highly skilled buyer’s agents have been protecting the rights of Coppell home buyers for over 23 years and are utterly committed to helping home buyers purchase the Coppell of home their choice at the best price and with the best terms. We serve:
- First-time home buyers
- Move-up or downsizing home buyers
- Home buyers relocating to North Texas or Houston
- Buyers who want to build or purchase a new home
- Credit challenged buyers who may benefit from our lease-option program
See what we can do for you!
HelpUBuy America’s Top Ten Tips
for Home Buyers
Our guide is full of smart, practical ways to buy a home without getting ripped off!